Wednesday, October 23, 2013

snowmen, a good omen

If you could know the future, would you be down for it?
If that chair was there would you sit down for it (again)?
I wouldn't ruin those surprises, if I could know them.
If I was clairvoyant I would stand there (again).
If you had to fight and I had to cry all over again, would we?
Even if it meant we had to slight and try again?
I would.
For the sake of tea and dead books
For lips and eyes and being home
For when I share my bed with two cats I can only smile for the sake of those cat naps
So what- the snow came upon us unexpectedly?
So what- the glow came upon us unexpectedly?
I wouldn't want to guess it
(for once)
I wouldn't want to mess it
(Up with my clarity)
I'd rather see it snowing
Not knowing
All there is about snowmen.
Just glowing
in the hope of this good omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment